Singapore is the place to be in May as the industry’s key players gather together to hear the latest market intelligence and do business.
There is much to offer delegates at the 11th ICIS Asian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference:
The best networking in the regional calendar - Up to 250 delegates from around the world and throughout the lubricants value chain will attend the conference, making it the ideal event to extend and renew your contacts.
Expert Mandarin-English translation - Attend the high-level speaker sessions confident you can gain the full information
Special seminar devoted to the Chinese base oils and lubricants landscape
• An outlook for the Chinese economy and macro trends
• Vehicle population and demographics
• Evolving engine specifications in China
• Potential demand growth in base oils and lubricants
• China’s base oil supply landscape
• The naphthenics market in China
Expert speaker program highlighting key global and regional drivers - Industry thought leaders and acknowledged experts sharing their insights
PLUS: Networking breakfasts, breaks, lunches, drinks reception and exhibition.