Welcome to The 4th ICIS World Polyolefins Conference
An increasing number of plant closures and potential shale gas imports to Europe have raised concerns over availability for propylene. This will have a major impact on polyolefins production in Europe.
While in Asia, CTO developments in China have transformed its status from importer to a potential exporter of polyolefins, which could lead to overcapacity and shift trade dynamics drastically.
What strategies should you be implementing to prepare your business for 2015?
It is crucial that you have access to the most up to date information on these developments to ensure success in 2015 and beyond. The 4th ICIS World Polyolefins Conference will deliver this and much more.
By attending this informative and commercially focussed conference, you will:
- Understand the impact of the changing European petrochemicals landscape on the polyolefins industry
- Take-away comprehensive market analyses on: Russia, India, China, Africa, Europe, The Middle East, Latin America and Turkey
- Learn about the effect China’s transformation from net importer to exporter will have on global trade dynamics
- Hear about the challenges faced by the global polyolefins industry and the tools you need to tackle them
- Make those essential business connections with over 5 hours of the conference agenda dedicated to networking
- Benefit from key insights into the security of supply issue for propylene and its impact on the polyolefins industry
This essential conference is the ideal platform for all those involved in the polyolefins value chain to connect, learn and strategize for the year ahead.
NEW FOR THIS YEAR!
ICIS is delighted to introduce the addition of the Polymers Procurement Forum. This post-conference seminar has been specifically designed to address the challenges faced by those involved in procurement.
Topics covered at this post-conference seminar include:
- Impact of mergers and acquisitions on procurement
- Negotiating supply contracts
- PANEL: Tackling risk management – the procurement perspective
- REACH: The compliance vs. commercial objective
This half-day seminar will be the ideal platform to network and gather the information you need to make the best procurement decisions for your organisation in 2015. Can you afford to miss out?
- "Relevant, well planned and excellent participation"
, Business Head (PE), Reliance Industries Limited
- "Impressive collection of professionals"
, Business Development, DMCC
- "Effective, informative & stimulating"
, Global Procurement Manager, Unilever
- "Good conference with differing speakers and good networking opportunities"
, Business Task Leader, IKEA
- “Good quality conference, gives valuable overview of the market”
, VP Strategy and Investment, UPC