Can you afford to miss a conference which will be attended by more than 200 of the leading market players in the oleochemicals industry?
Our 2011 conference was the largest yet with over 180 participants from 26 countries and we expect even more in 2013.
This year’s conference will build on this success with an agenda that reviews the challenges facing the global oleochemicals markets in the coming years and which outlines the potential opportunities that are available. Our up-to-date , informative and business critical agenda will also showcase senior speakers with years of market experience from across the oleochemicals value chain to share their thoughts and expertise on market developments.
Topics that will be addressed at the conference include:
- The global outlook for commodity oleochemicals
- A closer look a key feedstocks, vegetable oils, lauric oils, tall oil and tallow – will volatility characterise the markets for the next few years?
- How is demand for oleochemicals shaping up across the globe? Where are the next growth markets?
- Biodiesel outlook and the potential impact on the global glycerine market (focus on Europe and US)
- Latest initiatives regarding sustainability
- How is regulation impacting the oleochemicals industry?
- The European oleochemicals market - why are Asian players investing heavily?
- How are downstream markets driving oleochemical demand?