Wednesday 12 March 2014
The organisers reserve the right to change the programme, speakers or venue should circumstances require.
Adela Feijoo Muriel, Basic Marketing, Repsol
- Great, a lot of info.
Marco Hesselink, Purchase & Procurement Manager, Elementis
- It is a great opportunity to combine valuable knowledge with networking and meeting interesting people across the industry.
Katharina Stock, Product Manager Propylene, Helm AG
- Great opportunity to learn about current issues in the global ITC industry.
Pierre Fache, Senior Refinement Business Development, BP Europe SE
- Concise and interesting tour through the olefins landscape.
Lode Van Dendriessche, Trader, Vinmar
- Useful for summarize of supply and demand.
Hanhee Jang, Trader, Integra Petrochemicals
- Important moment to review the olefin market.
Alberto Souza, Global Head of Purching, FITESA
- Well organised and focused.
, Category Manager, Michelin
- Interesting, structured and covering C2/C3/C4
- An interesting and highly informative conference with varied views/outlook for the world olefins market.
Gary Moore, Global Purchase Manager, Hexpol
- Informative, well attended.
- Informative with many views of the same subject.
Sander Van Veen, Commercial Director, Braskem
- Good overview on Olefins world markets and challenges.
Nicolas Hecker, Purchaser, L & L Products
The 9th ICIS World Olefins Conference is produced and delivered by RBI Conferences. As well as producing conferences for ICIS and other high profile brands owned by RBI, we also work with external partners and clients to deliver commercially successful events. For more information about working with us, please contact Alan Mitchell, Head of Business Development: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 8652 8256
To view full list of companies click here