ICIS is delighted to announce that the 8th ICIS World Olefins conference will take place on Wednesday 6th March 2013. This conference has once again been scheduled to take place the day before the March EPL meeting, which this year will be moving to the new location of Amsterdam.
Our 2012 conference was the largest yet with over 170 participants from more than 20 countries, and we expect 2013 to be even bigger!
The 2013 conference will once again build on this success with an agenda that covers the challenges and developments facing the olefins markets, and a speaker line-up featuring the leading players in the industry.
Topics that will be addressed at the conference include:
• Global supply and demand outlook for the three main olefins
• Global petrochemical feedstock outlook for 2013
• Alternative feedstocks – a closer look at CTO and MTO
• Latest projections for key downstream derivatives of C2, C3 and C4
• Regional papers which look at Asian, US, Middle East and European markets in more detail
• Producer and consumer perspectives
Who will you meet?
In addition to an outstanding and informative agenda, you will also be able to benefit from the outstanding networking opportunities. Attendees will include producers, traders, purchasers, customers, analysts, consultants, marketers, vice-presidents, managers and directors across the entire olefins chain.