The 9th ICIS World Olefins Conference
ICIS is delighted to announce that the 9th ICIS World Olefins Conference will take place on Wednesday 12th March 2014. This conference has once again been scheduled to take place the day before the March EPL meeting, and this year will take place in the beautiful city of Madrid.
Following a rollercoaster 2012, where swings in price were commonplace due a hyper-cautious approach to inventory levels amid heightened volatility in the upstream crude oil and naphtha markets, 2013 has been a somewhat more stable affair.
However changes in the European refining landscape and the continual influx of advantaged feedstock from the US, means there are questions around the market outlook for 2014.
Will the stability continue? Can European crackers continue to show resilience or is more rationalization likely? What impact are feedstock trends having on co-product availability?
The 9th ICIS World Olefins Conference will look to address these questions and provide you with the latest market information and industry insights to ensure you are equipped to overcome these challenges in the coming months.
The 2013 event boasted:
150+ industry professionals...
...from 82 companies...
...representing 26 countries worldwide
8 industry experts sharing their insights
9 highly focussed presentations
3+ networking hours
All in 8 hours!
And we expect more attendees in 2014……
…Can you afford to miss this renowned meeting in the olefins business calendar?
Adela Feijoo Muriel, Basic Marketing, Repsol
- Great, a lot of info.
Marco Hesselink, Purchase & Procurement Manager, Elementis
- It is a great opportunity to combine valuable knowledge with networking and meeting interesting people across the industry.
Katharina Stock, Product Manager Propylene, Helm AG
- Great opportunity to learn about current issues in the global ITC industry.
Pierre Fache, Senior Refinement Business Development, BP Europe SE
- Concise and interesting tour through the olefins landscape.
Lode Van Dendriessche, Trader, Vinmar
- Useful for summarize of supply and demand.
Hanhee Jang, Trader, Integra Petrochemicals
- Important moment to review the olefin market.
Alberto Souza, Global Head of Purching, FITESA
- Well organised and focused.
, Category Manager, Michelin
- Interesting, structured and covering C2/C3/C4
- An interesting and highly informative conference with varied views/outlook for the world olefins market.
Gary Moore, Global Purchase Manager, Hexpol
- Informative, well attended.
- Informative with many views of the same subject.
Sander Van Veen, Commercial Director, Braskem
- Good overview on Olefins world markets and challenges.
Nicolas Hecker, Purchaser, L & L Products
The 9th ICIS World Olefins Conference is produced and delivered by RBI Conferences. As well as producing conferences for ICIS and other high profile brands owned by RBI, we also work with external partners and clients to deliver commercially successful events. For more information about working with us, please contact Alan Mitchell, Head of Business Development: email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 8652 8256