The ICIS World Base Oils Conference is truly the global industry’s annual meeting place
- What is the future of Group I in the new landscape, especially in Europe?
- How does this impact wax and brightstock?
- What are the new global balances and trade flows?
- How will Russia meet these challenges?
- What does all this mean for finished lubricant manufacturers?
- Will Europe change formulations?
- Are there still opportunities for re-refined base oils?
- What is the additive company perspective of the latest developments?
- Does this favour the trend towards synthetics?
- How fungible are base oils, in reality?
The 2014 Conference in Retrospect
The 18th ICIS World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference was the most successful
event yet, featuring:
The Westin, Cape Town, South Africa
Hyatt Regency Jersey City, US
The 19th ICIS World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference is produced and delivered by RBI Conferences. As well as producing conferences for ICIS and other high profile brands owned by RBI, we also work with external partners and clients to deliver commercially successful events.
For more information about working with us, please contact Alan Mitchell, Content & Business Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 8652 8256.