The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge is one of the most modern and architecturally striking apartment hotels in London, UK. The hotel occupies a dramatic position among the regenerated South Bank's striking architectural and historical landmarks and is located opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. The development includes eco-friendly initiatives, urban regeneration and one of the largest hotel-based conference spaces in central London.
This contemporary hotel contains 1,021 design-led, self-contained studio guestrooms in a central London location, with extensive leisure facilities such as concept restaurants, bars and an on-site fitness centre with a sauna, gym and Jacuzzi.
Facilities at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge hotel's amenities include executive business lounges, a business centre, retail outlets and 24-hour concierge services. A fitness centre's gym features cardiovascular equipment and weight-resistance machines, as well as a 15m swimming pool, a sauna and steamroom.
*Offer valid for bookings on or before Friday 4th December, enter your promo code to qualify.
Offer ends 4 December 2015
- This conference is at the heart of the industry
, Vice President, Strategy, Gulf Oil International
- Very important opportunity to meet with stakeholders
, Viking Energy, President
, Production Planning Manager, PT Pertamina Lubricants
- Innovative and very good
, Export Manager Division, Galp Energia
- Two days well spent
, Base Oil Manager, Bahrain Petroleum Company
- Provides a very good overview of the industry
, Senior Principal Analyst, IHS Global
- Attendance is a ‘must’ if you want to gain knowledge and insight therefore giving you the opportunity to plan and take action
, Editor, Lube Magazine, UKLA
- Greatest base oils and lubricants event in the year
, Specialist Global Competitive Intelligence/Sustainability Management, FUCHS PETROLUB SE
- Interesting creative speakers!
, Product Development Specialist R & D, Orlen Oil Sp 200
- It has been a conference with a lot of quality in terms of speakers, logistics, venue, etc.
, Business Development, Comercial Quimica Masso
- Remains most the professional event and networking opportunity in Europe
, Sales Manager, EMEA, Infineum
- Great networking and information gathering opportunity
, Commercial Manager, Vopak
- Great location in London and great range of papers
, Vice President of Technology, SK Lubricants
- An excellent forum of lubricants and base oil industry trends
, Manager Plants Operation, ENOC
- It is always amazing
, Managing Director, AB Petrochem