Daniel Sheets is President of Lubrizol Additives. He joined Lubrizol in 1984 and has held a variety of sales, sales management, business and general management roles, including involvement in several acquisitions, which led to a three-year assignment in Germany. From 2005 to September 2008, Daniel served as Vice-President of Sales for Lubrizol Additives. Prior to that, he was Vice-President for Engine Additives and also served as Global Business Manager for Fuels, Refinery and Oilfield Products.
Daniel earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Pennsylvania State University in 1979. He has been involved with various industry organizations including the American Chemistry Council’s Petroleum Additives Panel and he actively supports Citizens Academy, a Cleveland-based charter school, where he is a member of the Board of Directors. In 2011, Daniel was named Chairman of the Board of CAE, a second charter school located in Cleveland. He also served as a trustee of The Lubrizol Foundation.
*Offer valid for bookings on or before Friday 4th December, enter your promo code to qualify.
Offer ends 4 December 2015
- This conference is at the heart of the industry
, Vice President, Strategy, Gulf Oil International
- Very important opportunity to meet with stakeholders
, Viking Energy, President
, Production Planning Manager, PT Pertamina Lubricants
- Innovative and very good
, Export Manager Division, Galp Energia
- Two days well spent
, Base Oil Manager, Bahrain Petroleum Company
- Provides a very good overview of the industry
, Senior Principal Analyst, IHS Global
- Attendance is a ‘must’ if you want to gain knowledge and insight therefore giving you the opportunity to plan and take action
, Editor, Lube Magazine, UKLA
- Greatest base oils and lubricants event in the year
, Specialist Global Competitive Intelligence/Sustainability Management, FUCHS PETROLUB SE
- Interesting creative speakers!
, Product Development Specialist R & D, Orlen Oil Sp 200
- It has been a conference with a lot of quality in terms of speakers, logistics, venue, etc.
, Business Development, Comercial Quimica Masso
- Remains most the professional event and networking opportunity in Europe
, Sales Manager, EMEA, Infineum
- Great networking and information gathering opportunity
, Commercial Manager, Vopak
- Great location in London and great range of papers
, Vice President of Technology, SK Lubricants
- An excellent forum of lubricants and base oil industry trends
, Manager Plants Operation, ENOC
- It is always amazing
, Managing Director, AB Petrochem