Brad Bourland has been the Chief Economist at Jadwa Investment in Riyadh since June 2007. He is also Managing Director of Proprietary Investments, overseeing investment of the bank’s own capital and the Vice Chairman of the Management Committee.
Brad publishes regularly on issues related to the Saudi and global economies and the world oil market. He appears frequently in the domestic and international television and print media and is a regular public speaker.
For nine years prior to joining Jadwa, Brad was the Chief Economist at Samba Financial Group, formerly the Citigroup affiliate Saudi American Bank, in Riyadh. At Samba he was also head of cross-border risk management for the bank, which involved managing the bank’s exposures outside Saudi Arabia.
Prior to joining Samba, Brad spent 18-years as a diplomat, Economist, and Manager with the US Department of State.
During the last three years of his diplomatic career he was in Riyadh as the American Embassy’s First Secretary responsible for financial affairs, where he analysed the Saudi economy for the US Government and conducted financial aspects of US-Saudi relations, such as serving on the US negotiating team for Saudi accession to the World Trade Organisation.
Brad has a BA and MA magna cum laude from the University of Utah, and is a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) charter holder.
*Offer valid for bookings on or before Friday 4th December, enter your promo code to qualify.
Offer ends 4 December 2015
- This conference is at the heart of the industry
, Vice President, Strategy, Gulf Oil International
- Very important opportunity to meet with stakeholders
, Viking Energy, President
, Production Planning Manager, PT Pertamina Lubricants
- Innovative and very good
, Export Manager Division, Galp Energia
- Two days well spent
, Base Oil Manager, Bahrain Petroleum Company
- Provides a very good overview of the industry
, Senior Principal Analyst, IHS Global
- Attendance is a ‘must’ if you want to gain knowledge and insight therefore giving you the opportunity to plan and take action
, Editor, Lube Magazine, UKLA
- Greatest base oils and lubricants event in the year
, Specialist Global Competitive Intelligence/Sustainability Management, FUCHS PETROLUB SE
- Interesting creative speakers!
, Product Development Specialist R & D, Orlen Oil Sp 200
- It has been a conference with a lot of quality in terms of speakers, logistics, venue, etc.
, Business Development, Comercial Quimica Masso
- Remains most the professional event and networking opportunity in Europe
, Sales Manager, EMEA, Infineum
- Great networking and information gathering opportunity
, Commercial Manager, Vopak
- Great location in London and great range of papers
, Vice President of Technology, SK Lubricants
- An excellent forum of lubricants and base oil industry trends
, Manager Plants Operation, ENOC
- It is always amazing
, Managing Director, AB Petrochem