Jeffrey Brown has extensive experience leading technology development projects and is a pioneer in the field of renewable lubricants.
He founded Yutomi, a company commercialising environmentally friendly lubricants and has many years experience leading petroleum research programs.
Jeffrey has worked in the solar industry as Director of Engineering at XeroCoat. Prior to XeroCoat, Jeffrey was Manager of Business Development and Program Manager at Symyx Technologies executing high throughput materials discovery programs and building new business opportunities, including leading a 5-year research program with ExxonMobil to develop new lubricant products.
Jeffrey served as Director of Engineering at Angstron Systems, a developer of ALD technology for the semi-conductor industry.
He has also worked at Applied Materials and Motorola as an Engineer developing new products and technologies.
Jeffrey has many patents and publications to his name.
He holds an MS in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan.
*Offer valid for bookings on or before Friday 4th December, enter your promo code to qualify.
Offer ends 4 December 2015
- This conference is at the heart of the industry
, Vice President, Strategy, Gulf Oil International
- Very important opportunity to meet with stakeholders
, Viking Energy, President
, Production Planning Manager, PT Pertamina Lubricants
- Innovative and very good
, Export Manager Division, Galp Energia
- Two days well spent
, Base Oil Manager, Bahrain Petroleum Company
- Provides a very good overview of the industry
, Senior Principal Analyst, IHS Global
- Attendance is a ‘must’ if you want to gain knowledge and insight therefore giving you the opportunity to plan and take action
, Editor, Lube Magazine, UKLA
- Greatest base oils and lubricants event in the year
, Specialist Global Competitive Intelligence/Sustainability Management, FUCHS PETROLUB SE
- Interesting creative speakers!
, Product Development Specialist R & D, Orlen Oil Sp 200
- It has been a conference with a lot of quality in terms of speakers, logistics, venue, etc.
, Business Development, Comercial Quimica Masso
- Remains most the professional event and networking opportunity in Europe
, Sales Manager, EMEA, Infineum
- Great networking and information gathering opportunity
, Commercial Manager, Vopak
- Great location in London and great range of papers
, Vice President of Technology, SK Lubricants
- An excellent forum of lubricants and base oil industry trends
, Manager Plants Operation, ENOC
- It is always amazing
, Managing Director, AB Petrochem