Early Bird closes in:
Conference Agenda for 2016
The 2016 conference programme is currently in development. Please complete the form below and we will email you a copy of the 2016 agenda as soon as it is available.
Where Next ?
Take advantage of our early bird rate and secure a saving of £250!
*Offer valid for bookings on or before Friday 4th December, enter your promo code to qualify.
Early Booking Discount
Offer ends 4 December 2015
2015 Post Conference Review
- This conference is at the heart of the industry
, Vice President, Strategy, Gulf Oil International
- Very important opportunity to meet with stakeholders
, Viking Energy, President
, Production Planning Manager, PT Pertamina Lubricants
- Innovative and very good
, Export Manager Division, Galp Energia
- Two days well spent
, Base Oil Manager, Bahrain Petroleum Company
- Provides a very good overview of the industry
, Senior Principal Analyst, IHS Global
- Attendance is a ‘must’ if you want to gain knowledge and insight therefore giving you the opportunity to plan and take action
, Editor, Lube Magazine, UKLA
- Greatest base oils and lubricants event in the year
, Specialist Global Competitive Intelligence/Sustainability Management, FUCHS PETROLUB SE
- Interesting creative speakers!
, Product Development Specialist R & D, Orlen Oil Sp 200
- It has been a conference with a lot of quality in terms of speakers, logistics, venue, etc.
, Business Development, Comercial Quimica Masso
- Remains most the professional event and networking opportunity in Europe
, Sales Manager, EMEA, Infineum
- Great networking and information gathering opportunity
, Commercial Manager, Vopak
- Great location in London and great range of papers
, Vice President of Technology, SK Lubricants
- An excellent forum of lubricants and base oil industry trends
, Manager Plants Operation, ENOC
- It is always amazing
, Managing Director, AB Petrochem
Interested in keeping up-to-date with ICIS Base OIls Conferences in 2015? Then visit our portfolio website to view details of upcoming conferences around the world.