ICIS is delighted to announce the launch of The 18th ICIS World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference taking place on Wednesday 19th- Friday 21st February 2014 at a brand new Central London venue.
As well as the outstanding new location, ICIS is pleased to announce a number of innovations for 2014 to make your experience even more valuable, informative and enjoyable than ever before:
• New three-day format, offering you even more networking opportunities with the industry’s movers and shakers
• Pre-conference seminar focussing on bio-lubricants, a growing industry trend to watch
Register your place now to get the early booking discount, saving up to £300 per delegate. The early booking discount is valid up until Friday 6th December 2013.
• 2.5 days packed with content and networking opportunities
• Over 600 attendees from 56 countries in 2013
• 17 sessions offering vital insights from key stakeholders across the global base oils & lubricants industry
• More than 10 hours of networking lunches and refreshment breaks
• 16 high-level speakers
Year on year the ICIS World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference continues to be the essential gathering of global industry executives. We are proud to provide our attendees with the best global networking and market intelligence. Don't take our word for it - read what our previous attendees from the 2013 ICIS World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference had to say here.
2nd ICIS African Base Oils & Lubricants Conference
6th – 7th November 2013, Cape Town, South Africa
9th ICIS Pan American Base Oils & Lubricants Conference
5th – 6th December 2013, New Jersey, US