The 2nd ICIS Indian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference
The 2nd ICIS Indian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference took place on Monday 28th – Wednesday 30th April at the Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, Indian.
The two and half day event, which included a pre-conference seminar dedicated to the topic of High Performance Engine Oils – Opportunities and Challenges, was hugely successful attracting 140 industry professionals and expert speakers involved in base oils and lubricants market. For further information on this year's event, please continue reading through the website. To register your interest for the 3rd ICIS Indian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference, please click here to complete the online form.
Couldn't attend this year? Presentations from this year's Conference are available. Simply contact us for more information.
Interested in other ICIS Base Oils & Lubricants Conferences? Please click here to view a list our events.
- Good connections to Indian market. I Alfaqeeh, Vice President Manufacturing, Luberef
- Great learning and experience. Dr Arnab Chattopadhyay, Product Development Manager, Quaker India
- Good variety of speakers. Rajive K Shah, Managing Director, Sauradip
- It was a good opportunity to know India Base Oils nd lube market – which I was not familiar with. Tomoya Hirose, Manager, Planning Department, Cosmo Oil Lubricants
- Very efficiently managed with good speakers. Himanshli Shah, Managing Director, Tashkent Oil Co Ltd
- Informative. Upshi Ghosh, Project Manager, Kline & Co
- Very good initiative on Base Oils in India. K Elanchezhian, Senior Manager – Oil, Total Oil India Ltd
- Good initiative in an emerging geography. R N Ghosal, Managing Director, Tide Water
- Very good conference, should be organised every year in India. Tapas Bishayi, Senior Manager (Lube Export), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- A knowledge sharing platform and a cohesive meet amongst global and Indian players in lubricants and base oil market. P Bhaskar, Chief Manager (LI), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- Great platform to network and generous flow of information. K Ravi, Deputy General Manager, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
- Fantastic. Sanjay Kumar, DY General Manager, Hindustan Petroleum
- It is an excellent initiative and focuses maturing Indian base oil and lubricants market. P Unnikrishnan, Chief Manager, Base Oil, Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd
- It was an excellent opportunity to get an understanding of the market condition. Ganesh Khole, Sales, Chemtura
- A very good knowledgeable conference. Syed Khudrathulla, General Manager, United Grease & Lubricants Co
- An excellent platform to connect. Great initiative. Anuj Kumar Singh, Project Lead, Kline & Co
- Good experience. Mufadal Kanchwala, Sunlube Oil Co
- Good for presentation. Mahdi Kee Chenani, Senior Expert, Sepahan Oil Co
- Excellent presentation and networking opportunity. Debesh Purohit, Manager – Retail Lubes, HPCL
The 2nd ICIS Indian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference is produced and delivered by RBI Conferences. As well as producing conferences for ICIS and other high profile brands owned by RBI, we also work with external partners and clients to deliver commercially successful events. For more information about working with us, please contact Alan Mitchell, Head of Business Development: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 8652 8256