Welcome to The 4th ICIS Asian Surfactants Conference
The 5th ICIS Asian Surfactants Conference took place on 13 – 14 November 2014 at the Pan Pacific, Singapore.
The one and a half day event was hugely successful attracting over 95 industry professionals and expert speakers from across the Polyolefins value chain. For further information on this year's event, please continue reading through the website.
Couldn't attend this year? Presentations from this year's Conference are available. Simply contact us for more information.
Join your peers at the 4th ICIS Asian Surfactants Conference in Singapore to hear presentations address these important questions in a compact 1.5 day format.
- Oleochemical feedstock outlook - Palm, PKO and coconut oil
- MES - emerging from the shadow of LABS?
- Philippines: Update on the oleo-economy
- How do household producers view the growing and evolving Asian laundry market?
- How is Europe's desire for traceability impacting the strategy of Asian producers?
- Surfactant opportunities in Asia's oil and gas landscape
- The important role of surfactants in the textile industry
- Coatings and emulsions - challenges and opportunities
Key Facts on the 4th ICIS Asian Surfactants Conference
80+ industry professionals annually attend from over 50 companies from 15 countries worldwide
15 market experts sharing their perspectives via 15 highly focussed presentations
6+ hours of networking over 1.5 days, providing the opportunity to make essential business connections
- …companies represented this year include EOC SURFACTANTS – SOLVAY SPECIALTY CHEMICALS – SASOL - JET TECHNOLOGIES – AKZO NOBEL SURFACE CHEMISTRY – NIKKO CHEMICAL S- HPIC INDIA – SYNTHOMER – JIANGSU LEE & MAN CHEMICAL – KLK OLEO – ICOF – EXXONMOBIL CHEMICAL – SHELL EASTERN TRADING..and many more.
This conference in Singapore, the 11th in our global series, attracts all the big names and introduces many new ones.
Attend this forum to share new ideas and analysis, to advance your business in the surfactant value chain and benefit from informative Q&A sessions and numerous opportunities to network with key market players, enabling you to receive a 360° perspective on the main themes and challenges facing the industry.
Can you afford to miss out on this important meeting for the Asian surfactants industry?
Conference Brochure now available to download
- Excellent update on the market and technology!
Frank Womack, Global Business Manager, AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS
- ICIS Asian surfactants conference is a great opportunity to meet leaders of industry at one place.
Amitabh Nagori, CEO, UNIVERSAL DRUGS & CHEMICALS
- Worth the time and effort.
S Hari, Vice President, VVF SINGAPORE
- Good meeting of minds.
Maria Fe Bao, Home Care Market Development Manager, LUBRIZOL SOUTH EAST ASIA LTD
- Capture the value and supply chain of Asian Surfactant Industry concisely.
H Calvin Chiu, Director, Home & Personal Care, Americas, HUNTSMAN
- Comfortable atmosphere and valuable info.
Nguyen Hong Nam, Logistics Executive, NIKKO CHEMICALS
- Comprehensive and complete for surfactants updates covering raw material difficult production logistics.
Irshad Zaheer Syed, Researcher, SABIC
- Definitely great for latest updates and awesome networking.
N G Ghim Eng, Manager Executive Dept, GRANDEE BIOTECHNOLOGIES
Lee J H Daniel, Manager, ISU CHEMICAL
- Foundation in industry and niche presentations.
Stuart Harris, Asset Mgr Alkoxylatcon, HUNTSMAN
- Comprehensive coverage of surfactant industries and feedback.
Johnson Lee, PALM-OLEO
- High quality presentation that improved my broad knowledge of natural products, surfactants and regional trends.
Craig Latiolais, Global Sales Manager, EXXONMOBIL CHEMICAL
- Excellent, well managed.
Dr Rajesh Ramannutty, Head – Application Devpt, AKCHROMA INDIA
- Good chance to make the connection.
Dharith Pomariyalinet, Market Development Manager,, PTT GLOBAL CHEMICAL
Interested in keeping up-to-date with ICIS Surfactants Conferences in 2014? Then visit our website www.icis-surfactants.com to view details of upcoming conferences around the globe.
ICIS training run a surfactants training course you may be interested in. To find out more visit www.icis.com/surfactants