Welcome to The 4th ICIS Asian Surfactants Conference
- Oleochemical feedstock outlook - Palm, PKO and coconut oil
- MES - emerging from the shadow of LABS?
- Philippines: Update on the oleo-economy
- How do household producers view the growing and evolving Asian laundry market?
- How is Europe's desire for traceability impacting the strategy of Asian producers?
- Surfactant opportunities in Asia's oil and gas landscape
- The important role of surfactants in the textile industry
- Coatings and emulsions - challenges and opportunities
Join your peers at the 4th ICIS Asian Surfactants Conference in Singapore to hear presentations address these important questions, and others, in a compact 1.5 day format. You will also benefit from informative Q&A sessions throughout the conference and have numerous chances to network with the key market players, enabling you to receive a 360° perspective on the main themes and challenges facing the industry.
This conference in Singapore will be the 11th in our global series which sees participation across three continents. All the big names and many new ones are involved in our events as attendees, speakers and sponsors. We aim to provide a forum for sharing new ideas and analysis and for networking to advance your business in the surfactant value chain.
The 2013 conference, which took place in Singapore, boasted:
85+ industry professionals representing 56 companies from 15 countries worldwide
15 market experts sharing their perspectives via 15 highly focussed presentations
6+ hours of networking over 1.5 days, providing the opportunity to make essential business connections
…and welcomed representatives from AIR PRODUCTS, VVF SINGAPORE, LUBRIZOL SOUTH EAST ASIA, HUNSTMAN, SABIC, NIKKO CHEMICALS, PALM-OLEO, EXXONMOBIL CHEMICAL, PTT GLOBAL CHEMICAL, MALAYSIAN PALM OIL BOARD, DESMET BALLESTRA, ...and many more.
Can you afford to miss out on this important meeting for the Asian surfactants industry?
- Excellent update on the market and technology!
Frank Womack, Global Business Manager, AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS
- ICIS Asian surfactants conference is a great opportunity to meet leaders of industry at one place.
Amitabh Nagori, CEO, UNIVERSAL DRUGS & CHEMICALS
- Worth the time and effort.
S Hari, Vice President, VVF SINGAPORE
- Good meeting of minds.
Maria Fe Bao, Home Care Market Development Manager, LUBRIZOL SOUTH EAST ASIA LTD
- Capture the value and supply chain of Asian Surfactant Industry concisely.
H Calvin Chiu, Director, Home & Personal Care, Americas, HUNTSMAN
- Comfortable atmosphere and valuable info.
Nguyen Hong Nam, Logistics Executive, NIKKO CHEMICALS
- Comprehensive and complete for surfactants updates covering raw material difficult production logistics.
Irshad Zaheer Syed, Researcher, SABIC
- Definitely great for latest updates and awesome networking.
N G Ghim Eng, Manager Executive Dept, GRANDEE BIOTECHNOLOGIES
Lee J H Daniel, Manager, ISU CHEMICAL
- Foundation in industry and niche presentations.
Stuart Harris, Asset Mgr Alkoxylatcon, HUNTSMAN
- Comprehensive coverage of surfactant industries and feedback.
Johnson Lee, PALM-OLEO
- High quality presentation that improved my broad knowledge of natural products, surfactants and regional trends.
Craig Latiolais, Global Sales Manager, EXXONMOBIL CHEMICAL
- Excellent, well managed.
Dr Rajesh Ramannutty, Head – Application Devpt, AKCHROMA INDIA
- Good chance to make the connection.
Dharith Pomariyalinet, Market Development Manager,, PTT GLOBAL CHEMICAL
Interested in keeping up-to-date with ICIS Surfactants Conferences in 2014? Then visit our website www.icis-surfactants.com to view details of upcoming conferences around the globe.
ICIS training run a surfactants training course you may be interested in. To find out more visit www.icis.com/surfactants