2nd ICIS Asian Oleochemicals Conference
Increased demand for renewable based chemicals coupled with a growing consumer trend for sustainable products means the oleochemicals industry is currently enjoying a period of sustained growth. But, can this growth be maintained?
The 2nd ICIS Asian Oleochemicals Conference will address this by providing up-to-date market information for the entire oleochemicals value chain and highlighting new opportunities to capitalise on in 2014.
- Get up-to-date information on oleochemicals feedstocks including palm oil, PKO and soybean oil
- Address challenges currently facing the Asian oleochemicals industry
- Discover the latest technological advancements that are impacting on oleochemicals market dynamics
- Gain insight into global markets such as the US and Latin America
- Understand what is driving downstream demand
- Learn about new opportunities in end-use industries
Plus much more…
In addition meet and network with the key players in Asia’s oleochemicals industry. The 2013 event saw attendees from companies including Emery Oleochemicals, Ecogreen Oleochemicals, Unilever, KLK Oleo, IOI Oleochemicals, Kao, Colgate-Palmolive, LG Household & Health Care, Sovay and PTT.
Can you afford not to attend?
- ‘Wholesome and informative.’
Industry Analyst, Petronas
- ‘Oleochemicals conference which covers from head to toe.’
Head of Business, Genting Plantations
- ‘Excellent to set up the value chain of oleochemical.’
Sales Manager, Universal Adsorbent & Chemicals Pcl
- ‘Very informative. Excellent networking opportunity.’
- ‘Well done, excellent cross section of attendees.’
- ‘Informative to know Oleochemical industry.’
G M Lauric, PT Smart Tbk
- Marketing & Sales Manager/ Director
- Procurement/ Purchasing/ Sourcing Manager/ Director
- Managing Director / CEO
- Business Development Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Product Manager
- Vice President
- Fatty acids
- Fatty alcohols
The 2nd ICIS Asian Oleochemicals Conference is produced and delivered by RBI Conferences. As well as producing conferences for ICIS and other high profile brands owned by RBI, we also work with external partners and clients to deliver commercially successful events.
For more information about working with us, please contact Alan Mitchell, Head of Business Development: email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 8652 8256