The 8th ICIS Asian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference
The 8th ICIS Asian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference took place on Tuesday 24th – Thursday 26th June at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore and attracted more than 320 attendees from 29 countries.
This year the conference, that offered simultaneous translation Mandarin-English throughout the proceedings was delivered in a new 3 day format providing delegates with even more access to key market intelligence and extra opportunities for networking. For further information on this year's event, please continue reading through the website. Click here to register for the 2015 ICIS Asian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference.
Couldn't attend this year? Presentations from this year's Conference are available. Simply contact us for more information.
Interested in other ICIS Base Oils & Lubricants Conferences ? Please click here to view a list our events.
- A great platform and opportunity to reach the oil industry Henrik Kass, Sales Manager, Fluid-bag Ltd
- Great and interesting topics Regina Sari Basuki, Asst General Manager, PT Dirga Buana Sarana
- Excellent K Kasemsuk, Division Manager of Lube Plant, IRPC Plc
- Relevant topics presented in a stimulating manner, combined with an environment conducive to networking Cliff Classen, Managing Director, Orbichem Petrochemicals, Singapore
- Fantastic conference filled with thoughtful and insightful presentations and networking opportunities Li Wang, Managing Director, Klihe & Company, Asia Operation
- Great presentations and good networking Philippe Reboul, VP Asia Pacific, Hydrodec
- Above expectation as always Steve Kim, Base Oil Biz Development, Manager, SK Lubricants
- Good networking platform but the topics of presentation should be more relevant to a larger audience Manish Kumar Gangwal, CFO, Gulf Oil Corporation Ltd India
- Good networking forum for lube industries J T Lee, Chief Executive China Business, Nynas Pte Ltd
- Excellent knowledge sharing Arisara Ruangdilokrat, Analyst, PTT
- The conference is very informative with wide range of coverage especially emerging countries like China Ho SC, Operation Manager, Leon Petroleum Products S/B
- A very good platform for information sharing and on market outlook and networking with other base oil/lubricant producers Norleen Abdul Karim, Scheduling Manager, Petronas Penapisan Melaka SDN BHD
- Informative Aries Aquitania, Sales Manager, OATS Limited (UK)
- Great attendance (numbers and variety) and a great location Thomas Carroll, Manager, Hilditch Pty Ltd
- Excellent! Nancy Demarco, Publisher, LNG Publishing Co
- Just right in terms of spread of topics, number of days, refreshments etc. Charles Champion, Regional Executive Sales Manager, Infineum Singapore Pte Ltd
- Excellent papers, smooth discussions Tae Hoon Peter Kim, Marketing Manager, SK Lubricants
Available on all mobile devices, the Base Oils app is your mobile source of information before, during and after the conference.
From the producers of the world renowned Base Oils and Lubricants series, ICIS are proud to announce the first Food Grade Lubricants Conference.
Taking place on Tuesday 23rd - Wednesday 24th September 2014 at the Westin Grand, Berlin, this specialist conference provides a unique platform for those involved in the production, marketing and sales of food grade lubricants to meet with a key audience of potential customers.
The 8th ICIS Asian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference is produced and delivered by RBI Conferences. As well as producing conferences for ICIS and other high profile brands owned by RBI, we also work with external partners and clients to deliver commercially successful events. For more information about working with us, please contact Alan Mitchell, Head of Business Development: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 8652 8256