The 8th ICIS Asian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference
Welcome to the website for the 2014 version of the highly successful Asian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference. In 2014 the conference will once again deliver timely and relevant market information combined with unparalleled networking opportunities, and will build on the momentum generated by the 2013 conference. In 2013 the event was attended by more than 340 base oils and lubricants professionals from across the world.
Asia remains a critical geography for the base oils and lubricants industry. This conference will explore the supply and demand balances in the region, and highlight the growth products and new market opportunities. As new production comes on stream in other regions, the big question in 2014 is - how will the new supply impact Asia?
New for 2014 will be the introduction of an optional seminar, which will take place before the main event. This in depth seminar will cover a critical aspect of the base oils and lubricants industry in Asia. For this first seminar we will focus on China, the driving force behind base oils and lubricants markets in Asia and fast becoming the world's biggest lubricants market. The seminar will examine the market in China, how it will change and what is influenecing it now and in the future.
- A great platform and opportunity to reach the oil industry Henrik Kass, Sales Manager, Fluid-bag Ltd
- Great and interesting topics Regina Sari Basuki, Asst General Manager, PT Dirga Buana Sarana
- Excellent K Kasemsuk, Division Manager of Lube Plant, IRPC Plc
- Relevant topics presented in a stimulating manner, combined with an environment conducive to networking Cliff Classen, Managing Director, Orbichem Petrochemicals, Singapore
- Fantastic conference filled with thoughtful and insightful presentations and networking opportunities Li Wang, Managing Director, Klihe & Company, Asia Operation
- Great presentations and good networking Philippe Reboul, VP Asia Pacific, Hydrodec
- Above expectation as always Steve Kim, Base Oil Biz Development, Manager, SK Lubricants
- Good networking platform but the topics of presentation should be more relevant to a larger audience Manish Kumar Gangwal, CFO, Gulf Oil Corporation Ltd India
- Good networking forum for lube industries J T Lee, Chief Executive China Business, Nynas Pte Ltd
- Excellent knowledge sharing Arisara Ruangdilokrat, Analyst, PTT
- The conference is very informative with wide range of coverage especially emerging countries like China Ho SC, Operation Manager, Leon Petroleum Products S/B
- A very good platform for information sharing and on market outlook and networking with other base oil/lubricant producers Norleen Abdul Karim, Scheduling Manager, Petronas Penapisan Melaka SDN BHD
- Informative Aries Aquitania, Sales Manager, OATS Limited (UK)
- Great attendance (numbers and variety) and a great location Thomas Carroll, Manager, Hilditch Pty Ltd
- Excellent! Nancy Demarco, Publisher, LNG Publishing Co
- Just right in terms of spread of topics, number of days, refreshments etc. Charles Champion, Regional Executive Sales Manager, Infineum Singapore Pte Ltd
- Excellent papers, smooth discussions Tae Hoon Peter Kim, Marketing Manager, SK Lubricants
The 8th ICIS Asian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference is produced and delivered by RBI Conferences. As well as producing conferences for ICIS and other high profile brands owned by RBI, we also work with external partners and clients to deliver commercially successful events. For more information about working with us, please contact Alan Mitchell, Head of Business Development: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 8652 8256